May 1, 2007

I'm tired...

As you may or may not know, my comic usually gets done late at night, after I remember to start working on it. Well it's 12:10 am right now, and I have to get some sleep for an exam tomorrow, and I've been working on posts for a kickin roleplay that I like.

So you get this. :P

I've also noticed that I tend to vent on my blog. Is that strange? No. Is it necessary and/or entertaining? Maybe not.

So in other news... Pirates 3 comes out May 25. Hey, isn't that the movie that was made at the same time as its prequel? Yeah, I remember that movie, only the second that I can remember to flash the words "to be continued" at the end of it. You would think they would have learned from the origional... Oh wait... Matrix Revolutions was a box office hit wasn't it? Guess that explains the follow-up in Pirates. Stupid advertising %$#@&%!%#$...

At least it's just under 3 hours, so the makers had enough time to fit everything important (like the whole plot) into the movie (I hope).

I'll probably go see it though, it looks good, and I have been waiting for a year for it to come out.

No comments: